Today, there are more and more IoT products based on the interaction of various devices via landlines and wireless connectivity. A significant share of IoT devices requiring the wireless connectivity operates using mobile operator networks.
November 14, Kostiantyn Andrusenko, the Head of IoT development stream at Kyivstar and a speaker at AI Conference Kyiv, will reveal how telecom operators help to create Internet of Things solutions.
Presentation topic: The role of operator in IoT development in Ukraine.
- The speaker will talk about:
- prospects and benefits of the development of IoT products along with a telecom operator;
- cooperation with telecom operators: technological and commercial opportunities;
- Jasper, NB-IoT as one of the main tools for the IoT development;
- promising industries for designing IoT products.
Kostiantyn Andrusenko is the Head of IoT development stream at Kyivstar. The company is Ukraine’s largest telecommunication operator.
The expert has 10 years of experience in cooperating with clients, partners, and contractors of Kyivstar, as well as in managing mobile commerce, B2C, and B2B projects.
Kyivstar is actively developing Internet of Things technologies. This year, the company introduced a product for the car mass market called Autotracking. It is going to launch Smart Home and E-Health products in coming months. Besides, the operator is engaged in such areas as Connected Cars, Connected Homes, NB-IoT, Smart Metring, and others.
You'll know more than your colleagues and business rivals.