How can a large state-owned organization improve online customer support? Is it possible to introduce a chatbot? At AI Conference Kyiv scheduled for November 14, Head of Digital Marketing at Ukrposhta Andriy Skotsyk will address these questions.
The presentation is titled: "Chatbots at Ukrposhta: How a state-owned company's chatbot might look like?".
The speaker will tell:
- whether a state-owned company needs a chatbot and how it might look like;
- how Ukrposhta chatbot was created, its functions, and possibilities;
- why a chatbot needs own mini blog on Facebook;
- how to attracts 120 000 users per year without promotion expenses;
- how to reach the conversion valued at 100 000 UAH within 24 hours.
Andriy Skotsyk is Head of Digital Marketing at JSC Ukrposhta. Previously, he worked in the media and marketing industry, since 2011, the expert has been focused on digital. The speaker cooperated with Ekonomika publisher, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, Touchpoll Ukraine, and ukr.net.
You'll know more than your colleagues and business rivals.