How will people and artificial intelligence coexist in the future? How are artificial technologies applied in corporate and public sectors? These issues will be revealed on June 4 at AI Conference Kyiv by Volodymyr Saviak, a representative of US-based Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Presentation: Artificial intelligence – on the brink of civilization change.
- what civilization changes will be faced by the humankind;
- what artificial intelligence means, and where it is applied;
- who is the best in intelligent games: a human being or an AI system;
- case studies of applying AI technologies in corporate and public sectors;
- people and artificial intelligence: what to expect in the future.
Volodymyr Saviak is an expert with 25 years of experience in the IT industry. He worked for KM Techno and USTAR.
Currently, the speaker is AI&HPC Sales Manager in CEE countries at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. He designs and integrates solutions for artificial intelligence, data processing module centers, and high performance computing.
Volodymyr has established the First Ukrainian Supercomputer Center and developed the community of high-performance computing users. Therefore, he was awarded Ukraine’s Parliament Award for Significant Achievements.
Discover about the impact of artificial intelligence on civilization changes at AI Conference Kyiv.
You'll know more than your colleagues and business rivals.